SCOPE AND APPLICATION
This Privacy Statement ("Statement") applies to persons anywhere in the world who use the Simply Auto app.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
When you use the Simply Fleet app on the web or on mobile, we collect the following information about you:
- Location Information: Location information may be collected from the mobile device for displaying of information as a part of the app feature. This information will not be collected if the user has not granted the location permission to the Simply Fleet app.
- Device Information: Since we've integrated with Google Firebase and Google Analytics to capture analytical data for the improvement of the app, device information may be captured but only anonymously. We will never know your identity.
- Log Information: We collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed and app crashes. This will be used for improvements in the app.
- Email IDs: We never collect your email passwords (or any other passwords). Email IDs will be collected to serve as user logins (for Cloud accounts). We never share these email IDs with anyone.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to users and send product updates and administrative messages.
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features and content.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
The information we collect is never shared with any other party nor is it used for directing any advertisements to you.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com