SCOPE AND APPLICATION
We are committed to protect and respecting your privacy in connection with your use of our
website, "www.simply-fleet.com" (the "Website(s)"), applications ("Apps") and other products,
services and features thereof (the Website, the Apps and such other products, services and
features are collectively referred to herein as the "Product" or "Products", which may be updated
and/or any other documents applies to persons anywhere in the world who use our "Products".
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and
how we will collect & use it.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
When you use our products, we may collect information about you in the following general
- Personal data includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
- If, as a primary account holder, you choose to add additional users to your organization, we will ask you for their name, email, phone, home address. We will use this data to invite him or her to join the Products. We store this data for the sole purpose of sending requests for approval from such individuals.
- Device information such as operating system version, device type, and system performance data.
- Location Information: If any individual logs fill-ups, trips etc, we may collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground or background.
- For individuals using the Products for any Organization/Client account, company data such as your company name, company email address and company address to the extent that you may provide such data.
- Log Information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed and app crashes.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- To provide you with the Products.
- To answer your questions or requests for information and/or customer support
- Develop new features.
- To notify you about updates or changes to Product features and content and any administrative messages.
- To provide you with promotional communications, such as notifications, email.
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, troubleshooting software bugs and operational problems; conducting data analysis, testing, and research; and monitoring and analysing usage and activity trends.
- Personalize and improve the Services, including providing or recommending features and content.
- Simply Fleet does not collect or process credit or debit card ("Payment Card") data. Apple and Google collect Payment Card data for in-app purchases made through the Apps, and our payment processor collects Payment Card data for purchases made through the Websites. Such payment processors generally provide us with some limited data related to you, such as a unique, anonymous token that enables you to make additional purchases using the data they've stored, and your card's type, expiration date, billing address, and the last four digits of your card number.
- To understand your broad, non-specific geographic location to help us identify groups of users by general geographic market (such as zip code, state or country).
- To account for applicable sales taxes based on zip codes provided to our payment processors for purchases made through the Website.s.
- To serve our advertisements to you through third-party platforms, such as Facebook or Google, on other sites and apps or across your devices, to the extent that you have provided consent and/or consistent with notice and any opt-out rights for such uses under applicable law.
- To manage your payments and orders.
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or in-Product communication) with information about products and services similar to thos which were the subject of a previous sale to you, except if you do not consent to, or opt-out to such communications.
- We use technologies such as cookies, tags, and scripts to enable a service to recognize your device so you don't have to provide the same data several times during one task, to recognize that you may have already given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested, and to measure how people are using the Products.
- We use local storage, such as HTML5, to store content data and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on the Products also use HTML5 to collect and store data. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5.
- We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your phone. This software may record data such as how often you engage with the Products, the events that occur within the Products, aggregated usage and performance data, and where the Applications were downloaded from. We may link the data we store within the analytics software to any personal data you submit within the mobile application.
- We may also gather certain data and store it in log files. This data may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
- If you receive our email newsletter, your opening of the newsletter is notified to us and saved. Your clicks on links in the newsletter are also saved. These aggregated statistics are used to help us make decisions about future content and features.
All data you provide to us through the Products is stored on our secure servers. Although we will do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Products; any transmission is at your own risk. We use strict processes and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
If you wish to delete your information permanently, you may contact us on the email below.Once we verify and confirm your supportable request, we will delete your data from our servers.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com